ni kita baca 16 fakta menarik tentang ESP, makanan tambahan terlaris di
kalangan BF Mommies & customer2 saya yg pentingkan kesihatan. Saya
memang dah addicted dengan ESP ni sekarang, Ramadhan kali ni, bangun
sahur saya minum segelas fresh milk/low fat milk + 1.5 sudu ESP. Then
baru start panaskan apa yg boleh, solat sunat apa yg smpt, and baru
makan. Makan tak byk, sebab ESP ni mengenyangkan...BEST
Dolu2 masa mula2 saya kenal dgn ESP... saya cakap ESP ni mahal macam apa ntah....eee... sapa la nak beli.... - tak kenal maka tak chenta kan? tapi
bila dah start consume ESP, saya nampak perubahannya, rasanya sehari
tak minum ESP saya rasa 'rindu'. Panjang ceritanya, insya Allah saya
akan ceritakan tentang "saya dan ESP" pada entry akan dtg.... entry kali
ni focus pada ESP dulu.
Sebelum tu, untuk mengukuhkan fatka yang ESP ni memang marvellous, saya nak kawan-kawan tahu fakta kat bawah ni ye?
Corporation adalah pengeluar makanan tambahan yang terulung dan yang
terbesar sehingga kini. Shaklee ditubuhkan pada tahun 1956 (bahkan
penyelidikan dan pengeluaran bermula seawal 1915 lagi) oleh Dr Forrest C
Shaklee, seorang pakar bidang dalam pemakanan berkhasiat.
So, sebagai pengeluar vitamin TERTUA dan masih bertahan
sampai hari ni there is no doubt yang suplemen yang kita sedang ambil sekarang ni BERKUALITI.
EXCELLENT INFO ON SHAKLEE’S SOY PROTEIN
November 2004, Dr. Nasr (see credentials below) spoke in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin on the benefits of soy. If you want please feel free to pass
this along to your acquaintances.He uses Shaklee Soy exclusively because it has the very best and most complete soy protein and isoflavone content.
You can feel so very good about Shaklee’s soy protein, and how we can
help so many people who are looking for ways to improve their health.
Nasr has a B.S. in Agronomy; M.S. in Biochemistry of anti-oxidants and a
PHD. in Pharmacognosy (science of bio-active products). He received his
M.D. from Rush Medical College in Chicago, followed by Internal
Medicine and Cardiology fellowships from Chicago Medical School. He is a
member of the American College of Nutraceuticals and the American
College of Preventive Medicine and is Director of the Medical Care &
Diagnostic Center, Lake Villa, Il.
1. Optiflora and Soy Protein increase the absorption of protein, decrease gas and discomfort and decrease cholesterol by 23%
2. Sixty (60) studies have been conducted showing soy protein increases bone density more than just Calcium Magnesium does.
3. Two studies show that soy and vitamin E, together,decrease LDL (bad cholesterol) by 40% and that is 17% greater decrease than Zocor and Lipitor
4. Four studies show that soy protein inhibits oxidation of LDL (bad cholesterol) by 40%. When cholesterol oxidizes, it becomes “sticky” and builds up on the arterial walls, which leads to clogged arteries.
5. Soy prevents gall stones. It doesn’t dissolve them but it prevents them.
6. Soy prevents kidneys from damage. Lots of animal protein may be hard on the kidneys, but soy protein protects the kidneys
French fries at major fast food establishments are crispy. That is a
value for the store. Some french fries are coated with a protein
substance that when combined with the sugar in the potato and then
heated, gives them added crispness. Unfortunately that combination of
sugar, protein and high heated fat produces a carcinogen. Probably a
good idea to avoid all French fries.
protein includes valuable protein and isoflavones that are not present
in other soy proteins produced with heat or chemicals. Shaklee’s low
heat – water wash process keeps the isoflavones in the protein.
Isoflavones are natural cancer fighting ingredients that occur naturally
protein and Isoflavones inhibit the mutated cell’s ability to make an
enzyme that would cause the cell to continue reproducing and form a
10. Soy inhibits the cancer cell from making blood vessels that invade arteries and zap nutrients (this process is called angiogenesis).
11. Soy increases the killing effect of the white blood cells (phagocytosis).
12. Soy’s amino acid Lysine when combined with Vitamin C decreases Colon Cancer by 90%.
flavanoids (like those in Shaklee’s Flavomax) when combined with Soy
Protein are synergistic (they work even better together) and decrease
breast cancer 10 fold.
carotene (like those in Shaklee’s CarotoMax) when combined with Soy
Protein and Calcium with Vitamin D are 10 times as effective at
preventing cancer cells from getting an addition blood supply.
Women in the Orient get about 80mg of Isoflavones a day women in US and
Europe get about 1.0 mg. That is an 80% negative difference for US and
16. Soy protein helps the differentiated cell (bad cell) convert back to a normal cell.
list of the several forms of protein and the length of their chain of Amino Acids. The shorter the chain, the more quickly the Amino Acids can be absorbed and utilized.
1.Soy has the shortest chain and takes less than an hour.